Friday, April 24, 2009

My creative space

All materials folded and squared away (except for the ones hidden away in the baby bassinet under the table!).
Sewing desk tidy for the first time in how many years? Can you see my threads all nicely hung up so I can actually see that I don't need to buy any more white but desperately need black? My daughter loves this new bit but I am not sure how it will go. It has to be bettter than searching around the bottom of a little basket and cutting those tangled threads all the time.

So now I can finally start on THAT bag that has been bugging me all summer. YaY!!

8 comments:

  1. That's some impressive organisation. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the thread spool holder. Very nice. I've had my eye out for something similar for a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you're so organised. What a lovely space!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great and will make creating so much easier ....at least thats what I am told, have yet to experience it myself

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good, Ive had a good look around your blog, I love all the recycling you do, Great blog, so glad I found you at Kirsty's

    ReplyDelete
  6. That crafting space looks fab! How organised are you. I'd be horrified if you saw my table right now. SCARY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder what you've got planned for that pile of fabric at the bottom photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your kind thoughts. I appreciate and read everyone even though at times I may not be well enough to reply. Thankyou.