Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A huge thankyou to Sheridan from Chalet Girl who has had the mammoth task of sharing out hundreds of fat quarters of vintage sheets in her swap. Here is my lovely parcel ready to rip open. I can't wait!DD2 really wanted to be here for the big reveal but as she couldn't I thought I would photograph the event for her to enjoy on the net. (Would you believe, the net is down at her big sister's place! )

I can't belive that sheets came in such yummy designs. Not all these fabrics have a heap of wear so they will end up as a throw rug for downstairs but I sure can feel some bags coming on.

Woohoo! This pink one is too good to be true. I'm not sure I can actually cut it up. Thanks again Sheridan

4 comments:

  1. those fat quarters are amazing - i'm sure you will put them to good use :)
    l
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure! Glad that you love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wit to see what you are making, they look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I see one of mine in there too! Glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your kind thoughts. I appreciate and read everyone even though at times I may not be well enough to reply. Thankyou.