Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Another circular tablecloth dress

We seem to have joined the ranks of the sickies here but before we did we were able to attend a goodbye party for some friends who are off to Thailand. Knowing the family who threw the party I expect that this was a good excuse to show off the newly fixed garden before the long awaited baby arrives next week. Because I had just bought this tablecloth on ebay I decided that it would be nice to wear that night so transfomed it ito a dress during the morning. These are really fast to make, 20 minutes or so, and even look reasonable on plump old chooks like me.



6 comments:

  1. Ingenious! What a pretty tablecloth - it's much more suited to a lovely skirt or a dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! You are so clever!

    Hope you're feeling better soon.
    Hubby and I were down sick last week. Not fun, but it was too hot around here to do anything anyway.

    Take care.
    Kimberly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your idea! I'm going to have to try it. Need to get to the thrift store to see what I can find!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BRILLIANT!!!
    What a fabulous outfit. I love it! ... and will now be looking out for a circular table cloth of my own :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your kind thoughts. I appreciate and read everyone even though at times I may not be well enough to reply. Thankyou.