Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The other piece of material

I can't believe I have used two fresh pieces of material in such a short period of time.
If I had gone to the shop to buy fabric it would have sat for so long that I forgot what I bought it for and ended up giving it away. Apparently that is what happened to Karen from and-so-i-sew which was really lucky for me because she sent me some of her forgotten pieces and it came at just the right time for me to be inspired enough to do something. 
First off I gave one piece away, then I made the red dress and now the last piece has been made into a tiered skirt for number one daughter.

Here she is wearing it on a cold, wet day on Bondi Beach. 
We had never been there so checked it out on our way home from the Blue Mts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your kind thoughts. I appreciate and read everyone even though at times I may not be well enough to reply. Thankyou.