Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Live



And thankyou to the lovely Wendy from the textured leaf for the very sweet Leibster Award featured on my sidebar.
I would like to pass it on to "Anne" who gives me much encouragement when I am down and to "Yves" who makes me feel so good. 
If I could I would also pass it back to Wendy who inspires so many of us with her natural, earthy creativity.
I'm also sending the award to "Jan" who sews for love of people. She seems to work non stop making quilts for the needy and I really love to look at her amazing contributions.

To all my other regular readers and commenters - if you like the look of this aweard and you comment regularily here I would love you to have it too.
You all rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your kind thoughts. I appreciate and read everyone even though at times I may not be well enough to reply. Thankyou.