Monday, March 7, 2011

Right now....

I'm having another one of those days of exhaustion but happily the triangles I cut yesterday have been sewn up today.
I thought I was working to a purple theme but aparently the young lady is now going for pink too as her best friend has just had her bedroom painted in hot pink (only half the walls fortuantely).
So I'm sticking with the purples which I know she loves but looking for extra pinks in my stash.
Would you believe I am nearly all pinked out?
Looks like I may have to cut up that gorgeous "Little Wishes" sunsuit I picked up for a song. 
It's the only thing that seems to have the right depth of colour.

Does anyone know how far apart each triangle should be place in bunting to make it look good?
Please do tell.

2 comments:

  1. I love your new look blog, it's FANTASTIC. Sorry you are having a yuck day. Is it something in the air? This past week has had me either sitting on a chair or sleeping.
    I'm not sure about the spacing of fabric bunting but if you do a google search, I know there are some tutorials around that might give you a good idea. Good luck.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your new blog, it's wonderful and very pretty indeed! x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your kind thoughts. I appreciate and read everyone even though at times I may not be well enough to reply. Thankyou.