Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New computer chairs - almost

I had to do something about those horrid computer chairs before important guests arrived on Friday.
Unfortunately my $100 stapler decided to kick the bucket, or in other words,  find all the rust in the world and had to be thrown out.
Boohoo. What was I to do?
Then the bright idea entered my head that I could use a hammer and nails in much the same way.
Knock the nails half way in and the sideways to hold the fabric.
The material is from my stash, works in very well with existing furnishings (couch in the background) and was given by a dearly departed friend (gone to Melbourne no less).


Just thought I would add in the dining room picture because there is nothing on the table today and I thought it looked pretty with it's mismatched chairs.
My youngest daughter works at a florist one day a week and proudly brought home a little flower arrangement for me on Friday.
Isn't she wonderful?


1 comment:

  1. How gorgeous is your daughter to bring home a flower arrangement for you. I LOVE mismatched chairs, they make a home, well, homey. :)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your kind thoughts. I appreciate and read everyone even though at times I may not be well enough to reply. Thankyou.