Friday, July 29, 2011

Reality


This is how my my house lookd on Monday afternoon when I read the very kind article by The Craft Revival.
It touched my heart because I had also recently read a post by a blogger who was feeling very emotionally snowed under. A special lady who has had to deal with more than her fair share of life but still goes around making other people happy.

My bed is seldom made because I spend a lot of time in it and because it is wedged up against the wall and it is not as simple as just swinginga doona across because I use a sheet plus various quilts.

Here's hoping the lounge, dining, office room will be vastly improved when we move to a house big enough to seperat all these areas.
Here you see evidence of the big girls culling the evening before, some packing already started and cane baskets awaiting painting. 
Yep more white paint waiting to be splashed around. 
O the joys of small house living and moving and kids (even if they are grown up) all in one place.



PS The vac isn't always out but I am a touch lazy with it during moulting season as sometimes I ought to vaccuum every half day!

For more reality go here.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting some real shots Cherrie. I think it just reaffirms that we are all quite normal!
    P.S. thanks for playing along too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done a reality post at my place quite a while back and BELIEVE ME it was far worse than your gorgeous home. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bed photo, I want to climb in for a snooze.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your kind thoughts. I appreciate and read everyone even though at times I may not be well enough to reply. Thankyou.