Friday, February 1, 2013

Making

I'm having heaps of fun making these colourful quilt as you go blocks. 
Of course I am doing the easy part because Jan Mac from Oz Comfort Quilts is going to be putting them together into a full sized, bound quilt. I expect this one will go to Bundaberg as it only has a light wadding and would not be warm enough for the colder parts of Australia.
So far I have finished 12 blocks and will try to get another 8 done in the next few days.
If you want to join in the fun of sharing you can either send finished quilts to Chookyblue or unfinished quilts or even just a few blocks to Oz Comfort Quilts.
The instructions for making the blocks can be found here.
Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your kind thoughts. I appreciate and read everyone even though at times I may not be well enough to reply. Thankyou.