Friday, February 22, 2008

Not inspired

Wow! I hadn't realised that it was so long since I posted last. I can't even say that I have been really productive, at least not as far as my sewing has gone. All I have managed to do is to make one bright yellow pillowslip for daughter number 2 and a bit of mending for daughter number 1.

In between running around for everyone and sleeping the rest of the time I really have been unproductive. My current resolution is to get the entire house sorted by the end of February ( as if that was possible!) and then to get a workable, maybe flexible schedule going for the rest of the year.

One thing I don't have to worry about is the schooling part. Daughter no 2 is so well motivated that she gets all of her work sorted by herself with only the odd question now and then. I am really proud of her.

Just thought I would leave you with what I see outside my kitchen window every day. Thrifted items again - pots from ebay and the tray from local roadside collect.
And these segulls I snapped yesterday.
Adios!

1 comment:

Thankyou for your kind thoughts. I appreciate and read everyone even though at times I may not be well enough to reply. Thankyou.