Monday, March 31, 2008

Your health and other things.

March is nearly gone and I haven't written a word. Actually, I have but due to technical faults my post never made it into blogland. But today things seem to be going better.





I have finally started to sew. Unfortanately I got so happy about my first two bags that I sent them off without even taking any photos. At least I remembered to get a couple whilst sewing up the first one. I really loved this one but my daughter thought it was far to dead for her friend so I made another one in much softer colours with an appliqued daisy. A girl can never have too many bags. The daisy was such a success that I am using it on my oldest daughters bag. Hopefully, I will be able to remember to take a picture of that for my next post.





I thought I would also leave you with some medical advice courtesy of our resident papillion, Ricky.

Cheerio!

1 comment:

Thankyou for your kind thoughts. I appreciate and read everyone even though at times I may not be well enough to reply. Thankyou.