Thursday, October 29, 2009

Floor options

Not a spectacular photo, is it?


This is the carpet in the house we rent. Even if it was in good condition, the colour is still totally wrong for my style. Although I would love a change from time to time, the real me keeps going back to the pink/green colour scheme with a touch of blue in the kitchen and now in my bedroom.
That is why, when the lovely Maree from buysterrugs promised to give me a free rug just for letting you know about their products, I jumped at the opportunity.

The only problem is deciding which rug to get. This sort of opportunity isn't likely to come my way again so I want a rug that will still suit my taste in 10 years. After looking through their great range, I finally decided on a product that I loved 20 years ago and still love now: the flokati rug.

I had one of these for years but a certain person disliked it so it eventually went missing. I, on the other hand, still love them and think the are an appropriate choice for someone like me who lives in rentals and has to make do with whatever the current house has on the floor.

buysterrugs promises a speedy delivery so I hope to be enjoying my cream flokati very soon.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Cherrie, thanks for your comments! Yes Spotlight has many issues, I guess the problem is there is not much else to choose from although in Ballarat we have Lincraft..
    I think a rug is a great idea. It is very hard when its a rental and you cant change wall colours and floor coverings! But a rug is a great way to add your own flair to your home! Have a great weekend! Sel

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your kind thoughts. I appreciate and read everyone even though at times I may not be well enough to reply. Thankyou.