Saturday, October 31, 2009

Thankyou to all


Blurry photo, bad lighting but I needed a post for today, or was that yesterday. I really should be sleeping but I forced myself to keep going until I had one side of my next project completed. Now I am wasting time playing spider, waiting for this photo to upload.

Only one more day of blogtoberfest to go. I think the pluses of this month have far outweighed the negatives. Thankyou to tinniegirl for signing me up and curlypops for letting people know about the give away and also to all those who entered. Thankyou to everyone who became my follower and those who left comments and offered useful advice as well as all those who blogged inspiration. Thankyou to buysterrugs for selecting me to give you a plug and giving me a rug in return. I'm sure I have forgotten lots of people because I am so, so tired but if I should have given you a thankyou please consider it done. Tas, I will be sending you out your goodies next week. I've considered buying the chocolate a couple of times but knew it wouldn't last the night so that gets done next week too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your kind thoughts. I appreciate and read everyone even though at times I may not be well enough to reply. Thankyou.