Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Nothing doing!


Ooops!

Think I missed a couple of days somewhere.

My home has been completely girlified and then ungirlified for the sleepover but as you can see a good time was had by all. Even a craft happened when DD2 got tthe wool and crochet hooks out and gave the girls an impromptu lesson in crochet.


Nothing has occured in my craft space though, because that room was overtaken by extra furniture, loungeroom curtains and pictures, etc. Then I have have my paid work today and tomorrow. Hopefully I can get back on the bandwagon after that. And no those IKEA bags haven't even been touched either. ;((


3 comments:

  1. Looks like great fun. Cant wait to see those bags

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like a lot of fun. The beginnings of a craft posse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya gotta love it when life overtakes all the things you want to be doing. Girlie sleepovers sounds like fun though. School holidays ... when will this rain leave us. It's been so cold. Not good holiday weather at all.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your kind thoughts. I appreciate and read everyone even though at times I may not be well enough to reply. Thankyou.