Thursday, October 8, 2009

My creative space

Yup, I sewed two seams and filled a calico cushion insert. Now for the hard part - I have to decide which of all my myriad of fabrics to use underneath this beautiful tatted doily for the cover. Wouldn't you think life could be easy just for once?
More creative spaces here.

PS I seem to have joined the myriad of sites having notices posted for insecure sites.If you know how to resecure these sites and you are able to let me know, please do.

Thankyou Mr Yahoo!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh decisions, decisions. It is a great idea though. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful doily...I think you can't go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that doily is just divine! Good luck with your choice :) K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you make this ? Amazing, delicate and lovely. Peta

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just did a double take! I have that doiley!! Or to be technically correct, I had it. Its been partially deconstructed and incorporated into a table runner:
    http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/cLY_yI4pM53KRxnjalIgsg?feat=directlink
    (hopefully I've used the right link code.)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your kind thoughts. I appreciate and read everyone even though at times I may not be well enough to reply. Thankyou.