Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Red and blue

A bag to replace my very first commissioned bag from nearly 2 years ago - not because it had fallen to pieces (it has not) but because I thought the young lady has grown up a lot. DD2 picked the butterflies as she is one of her close friends and knows her taste.
The sides of black are sloped but are not wide enough to show because I boxed the corners.
And a pencil case for her brother so he knows he is just as important because it is not always easy being a boy in a girls world.

2 comments:

  1. Both a great - particularly loving the pencil case. You're right - it can be tricky being a boy in a girls world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same butterfly fabric - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your kind thoughts. I appreciate and read everyone even though at times I may not be well enough to reply. Thankyou.