Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Another post for Cam

Today Miss CurlyPops informed us that she is again holidaying in her room with a view and asked for additional reading matter from all of us.
So here goes: 2 posts in one day!!
Only for you CurlyPops.

On Friday my little one year old friend (translations courtesy of her mother) asked for a bag. She wanted a pink one, shabby chic style and just short handles.
This is what I came up with - all out of the stash.
The main body uses a heavy cotton overlaid with a course, square pink doily. I've used a fair bit of vlisofix to hold the crochet in place but it is also securely stitched.
I forgot to take a photo of the back which has a small round doily, with about a sixth folded under, sewn on for a pocket.
Apparently my little friend likes it so much that her mother says it will not stay pink for long.


2 comments:

  1. Pretty bag and one I feel sure Ms. Pops will delight as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's just gorgeous! Pink / doilies / recycling / and using from the stash - all the things I love!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your kind thoughts. I appreciate and read everyone even though at times I may not be well enough to reply. Thankyou.