Friday, July 2, 2010

How was your day?

A simple school recipe, prepared by DD2, became super yummy when she added mild American mustard instead of the usual French.


After a slow start to the day, discovering the joys of internet banking which I have been loathe to use before, I licked the pot containing the extra macaroni and went off for my trawl of the oppies. Just another quiet day, with only the odd bit here and there.

I did get to hear that a large pod of whales are passing by our town. Maybe tomorrow I'll drive up the lookout and see if they are still there.

These Japanese print teatowels immediately took my eye in one oppy. At 50 cents each they are a steal!
Maybe a panel in a bag?

And this cheery Sunshine Coast cloth with it's pink flowers and pictures of pineapple and bananas reminded me of this lovely lady.


After that it was down to the RTA where I spent my time wisely taking photos of my purchases and then a mosey through the shopping centre, meeting old friends and eyeing off jewellery, and then finally back home.
Just a quiet day with no nanna nap, which is most unusual for me.

How was your day?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely day. I can't wait to go op shopping when I get out of here. I think I'm having withdrawals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a good day out and dinner looks lovely..............

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your kind thoughts. I appreciate and read everyone even though at times I may not be well enough to reply. Thankyou.