Ok. So Joanne from Framed -A Photographic Blog has kindly awarded me the Beautiful Blog award. I'm not normally into these types of things but I've seen this one around and rather enjoyed reading some of them.
So here goes.
Seven things you probably don't know about me.
* I read my Bible every night and believe that all the Bible propecies will come true soon.
* I useed to live in Rabaul, Papua New Guinea when I was a kid and am totally devastated that all my memories and homes and schools and shops and and the bung (market) and the airport that sold the best chewing gum in the world (or maybe just the best wrappers) are now buried under metres of volcanic ash.
* I love cows and unfortunately also the smell of cattle trucks. Goes back to having lived on a farm for a year in my childhood.
* I love, love, love windy days and crashing lightening and thunder (my apologies to anyone who has ever been hurt in any of these situations).
* I hate cooking and ironing.
* I love the bush and the ocean although I cannot swim.
* I have had two miscarriages and three living babies.
There so now you know a little bit more about me.
Now I am supposed to nominate some more people to share this award with. This is where I really come unstuck because I want to send this to all the blogs I read but don't know if you like awards and can't remember if you have already received this.
So I am sending this out to anyone who comments on this post.
And thankyou Joanne too.
These pictures are from last weekends road trip to Tamworth. I am very proud of my youngest daughter who did all the driving including really windy and very steep roads, crossing single lane bridges and ones without any siderails and driving always within the speed limits. No one got sick which was even better.