Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cheating with hexies

I couldn't very well leave them all alone at the shop now could I?
Actually I did but then I felt guilty and went back.
I think they have been machine stitched but 6 double sided hexie flowers for $1 when I know I would never have the patience to sew them myself - well I just couldn't pass them up.
I wonder which industrious lady made them and why.
Or are they just cheap imports worked on by underpaid ladies elsewhere in the world.
And then I wonder what shall I make with them.
All I know is that some day, in some way, the will get used and someone will love them again.
Welcome home, my cheater hexies!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun coming up with a creative idea for your hexies. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your kind thoughts. I appreciate and read everyone even though at times I may not be well enough to reply. Thankyou.