Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Thankyou Beccasaurus

I love this fabric because it reminds me of my Mum who I am sure had curtains very similar to this in the blue colourway.
Fortunately the lovely Beccasaurus (for the full story click on her title) thought it was horrible and threw it in the bin.
But then when she knew I loved it she rescued, cleaned it and sent it on.
Now it is living it's third life: first - curtain, second - stool cover, third - cushion.
I love it. Totally.

Only trouble is, the colour does not suit my decor, so after I savour it's flavour for a bit more it will move home yet again to the house of a dear friend who will totally love it.

Thankyou Bec.
You totally made my day.

Front.
Back has zipper inserted under deep overhang.


2 comments:

  1. That is glorious fabric and I love the colours and design. The cushion looks fab on your chair.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! Isn't it amazing how something as simple as a piece of fabric can bring back so many memories.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your kind thoughts. I appreciate and read everyone even though at times I may not be well enough to reply. Thankyou.