Friday, January 6, 2012

One forty-five in the morning

I'm not suggesting that you get up at this time in the morning to let the dogs take a refreshing walk in the back yard or to spray the kitchen for the ever present cockroaches or have half a cup of milo with some milk while you are there but IF you should do so this is what you might see:
At least it will give you something to blog about until you have finished googling all the possible projects the net has to offer and get down and actually do something. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow. I'm a bit woosy when it comes to frogs. Good thing I haven't found one because my neighbours probably would be a little freaked out when they heard me scream!!! I can appreciate them muchly in photos though - so thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! What a lovely companion to have wandering around your joint! He is rather huge by the way. Must be plenty of yummy bugs nearby for him to enjoy! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he/she is so cute. I love frogs, they are just so.....well froggy. :) I wonder if they eat cockroaches?
    Have a wonderful day.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever asked Angie what she uses for the cockroaches up there?
    Ive seen her leave a wine glass out overnight (on the floor is best) with a small bit in the bottom and they go for it and drown quite happily I presume!
    I adore frogs!
    So are you going to write a huge list of WIPs like some people are doing? Im thinking of it...

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your kind thoughts. I appreciate and read everyone even though at times I may not be well enough to reply. Thankyou.