Monday, February 1, 2010

IKEA possibilities

Well that is it. I've had enough of not sewing. Sew today I will.
There. I said it. Now it just remains to be done - in between all the sleep that my body is craving. Grr!
A friend has asked me to whip up a couple of cushion covers with this fabric from my stash and I still have a bag to finish using it.
Oh. And there is that pile of mending hiding in various places too.
Wonder how much will get done?

Cushions done by 5PM. Only the buttons to be found. O where, o where did I put them! Loads of sleep as well.

3 comments:

  1. I have a metre of the same lovely lurking around and have been frozen by the TOO MANY POSSIBILITIES thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your kind thoughts. I appreciate and read everyone even though at times I may not be well enough to reply. Thankyou.